What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization
Firstly, Search Engine optimization or SEO involves the setup of your website, its content and images. In this case to adhere to certain strict Google specifications. Thus, Optimization allows a search engine to read the content of your website.
This monthly service will get your website to rank organically on all the major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. SEO leads have a 14.6% closing rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have only a 1.7% closing rate. For this reason SEO is the most in-demand marketing service in the world at the moment.
So we utilizes the practice of search engine optimization to increase the number of visitors to a Web site by obtaining high-ranking placements in the search results page of search engines (SERP).
Why do I need Search Engine optimization?
The current business climate makes SEO above all an absolute necessity. According to a survey by Yelp, 85% of people searching for the product or service that you offer, will certainly begin their hunt online.
If your website isn’t coming up when someone types in those keywords, you better believe those customers are going to go somewhere else. 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine such as Google, Bing or Yahoo.
75% of all users do NOT click through to the 2nd page of Google. It is imperative that your business gets found on the 1st page of Google when clients are searching using your industry keywords.
So how can you afford NOT to be on the 1st page of your search engine results?
How do I choose a company for SEO?
What to look for
1. Define your goalsAbove all, understand what you want to achieve with your website. Thus you need to know where your online presence need improvement. You might also need a whole new website, or just the Optimization. If you’re not sure we can give you a full analysis of your website as well as an online sentiment analysis of your brand.
2. Track your dataTrack and measure especially all your company online data to find the most effective solutions for your business and industry. This includes in fact phone calls, contact forms, site visits and click through rates just to name a few. This will in fact assist you to compile enough information to create the best business strategies for your company based on relevant data.
3. ReviewsThis is the best way to get unbiased opinions about a company. So read through the online reviews and testimonials and you will find out that we are who we say we are.
4. Case studyRequest case studies from us by submitting our online questionnaire. We will also provide you with references of existing clients.
5. Schedule a consultationWhether you are close to us or somewhere overseas, we can still consult with you via skype, whatsapp, voip etc. This will specifically help us to do the necessary research on your industry. And your company to create a customized strategy that will work for you.
How much should I pay for SEO?
Moz polled over 600 SEO companies and aggregated all of the data in an insightful (if not a bit inscrutable) article. In short, we can reasonably guess that an average SEO expert charges between R1150 and R1850 per hour. Further, the average monthly retainer lies somewhere between R10 000 and R25 000 per month depending on the industry and scope of works.
In addition, your return on investment will be measurable in the growth of your sales over a period of 12 months average.
Which again begs the question: